Friday, December 14, 2007

Pet Peeves.

So Nat and I went to the Christmas Concert with the Mormon Tabernacle choir and their special guests, the Kings singers, last night. It was great. We try to get tickets and go every year. This was by far the best they have done yet! It was cold, boy was it cold. As we were walking in the crowd I once again realized why I hate crowds. People are just stupid!!!! They push and shove, they stop right in the middle of the walkway and glare at you when you bump into them. (Ok, so sometime you want to bump into them extra harder, cuz you have been trying to get around them for the last 5 minutes and they are weaving side to side and wont let you push on.) A lot of people act like they are entitled to do what they want to and everyone else needs to just work around them. This happens any time there is a crowd. The biggest problem people…women with strollers. You would think there would be a common sense in pushing a stroller but no! You would think they would be considerate of where they are shoving it since it is holding their child but no…they just push and then go “Oh sorry I just didn’t see you.”
Well, in all fairness the crowd wasn’t that bad, but it was still a crowd. But while in the concert my other pet peeve came up, people talking while the show is going. It is times like that I wish I was a real wizard and knew magic. I would practice my silence spells so I could make people stop talking as well as speed some of them up as they walked. Oh well, no magic like that around, although my glare is pretty good at shutting people up. That skill has been worth the pratice!

0 comments: