Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Genius of Disney

The other night I was flipping through the channels and came across High School Musical 2 playing on Disney. It was about 3/4th s the way through. I sat for a minute and before I knew it the show was over. Even though I have seen it 3-4 times I still sat and watched it. The same happens any time Grease is on. No matter what part it starts at you end up sitting there and before you know it Danny and Sandy are taking the T-Bird into the sky. Several other shows do that. Disney’s Suite life, Hanna Montana, or Buffy, Newsies and Goonies to name a few. My wife has the same weakness for Reality TV. It doesn’t matter that she has seen the show before, some she watches again and again. That is sheer genius on the part of the writers or maybe just being stupid on my part. Doesn’t matter, I enjoy the shows no matter the reason.

1 comments:

Laurie Jo said...

You're so funny - you sound like Gabby with High School Musical! Just more proof you really are just a kid at heart! Love ya.