Monday, July 28, 2008

FInding time to write-A new approach


Today I start a new experiment. I have been very lazy in my approach (or lack of one) to writing. I read a few articles on it and have thought a lot about it, so Today I start to do something about it. I have decided that I will write at least 15 minutes a day. I have thought of ways to find the time and have come up with quite a few places I can squeeze in a few lines. Of course some places will not work (see insert).
I figure if I write every day for a few weeks to a year I will have something to show for it.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Good for you Scottie! I'm proud of you!

Jewel Allen said...

Yeah, it just takes that first little bit to get started, and once the story bites, it's hard to let go...

-a fellow writer and aspiring to be published