Thursday, March 17, 2011

Almost Scripture

I am sitting here trying to figure out how to do my talk for Sunday. Not having much luck...On the TV is Les Mis 25th anniversary concert on PBS.
If ever there was music that rates to be classified as scripture it is Les Mis.

I love this show. While this version is not my 100% most favorite cast (The 10th year one is that) I still find it moving.
It is the dream of every person who puts pen to paper to have their work live on after them.

I don't really care if I ever get published (have to finish something long before that will happen)
I just want my children, grandchildren etc to have a glimpse of who I was and have their life touched by my simple act of putting pen to paper.

1 comments:

Randall said...

I love reading what you write and that my love of writing and reading comes from you.