Friday, January 25, 2008

Life changes

It has been awhile since I posted anything. Life changes and moves on. This week I wanted to get up early each morning and write but I did not make it. Guess in order to get up at 6 am I need to get to bed before 1 am.
I now have my Wed nights back (sort of) I am no longer in the Bishopric but have been asked to be on the High Councl. I get the fun job of being the guy in charge of all the buildings and such. Its coll cuz I am the only one in te Stake that has keys to everything in every building.

Heath Ledger dies and that is sad. He was one I liked. As for writing...I often have pictured in my mind actors who would be in the movie about my book. He was one. I pictured him as my wizard Nilrem in the middle years...oh well he will be missed.

0 comments: