Monday, May 4, 2009

Thoughts on being a Grandpa!!!




I am now a grandpa! How cool is that! I look at it a bit differently than most...My daugther (the oldest child) is 25, 2 boys 22 and 19 years old. Then my second daugther just turned 15 months old one day before her nephew was born.



As I held Jaxon and looked at how small he was it was not too hard to remember Boo at that age and size and how fast the time has gone.



It is also not hard to give advise to Jo and Josh on things since we just went through things. I know not every baby is the same but as I have said before alot of things have chnaged since my 19 year old was a baby



I am so exicted as I think what lies ahead of our family...Boo and Jaxon will be close and of course Jaxon has the best Grandpa's in the world...( right Jack)

2 comments:

Josh M. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josh M. said...

Your oldest daughter is actually 25 and your oldest boy is 22. Don't worry though, that can happen when you become a grandpa :)