Tuesday, November 11, 2008

ipod shuffle says alot

At the gym tonight I went through a very interesting shuffle on my ipod. I decided to come home and write down the next 10 songs that came up to see if it said anything about who I am...
"crying from the dust" by Jeff Goodrich (LDS modern)
"Ninety and Nine" by Michael McLean (LDS)
"Bach suite #3 air on G string" by Bach
"Siberian Sleigh ride" by Trans Siberian Orch (Christmas)
"Night of Anguish" Les Mis
"Oh Hush Thee My Baby"by Primary songs (LDS)
"Moves like an Ape, Looks like a Man" by Mark Mancina from Tarzan
"Voices in the sky" By Moody Blues
"Let it snow" by Garth Brooks
"Aqualung" by Jethro Tull
BONUS 2 More just for fun
"Take me Home country Roads" by John Denver
"Lady" by Styx

So I really don't know what this says about me, except that no one wants me to play my music when in the car.

0 comments: