Wednesday, April 30, 2008

"Changed For Good."


In the musical "Wicked" (One musical I have not seen but really want to)probably the best song is "For Good". (I love the Cast album. In fact I will listen to that song everyday, I just love the mix of voices.) The line goes something like..."People come into our lives, for a reason, bringing something we must learn." Then later it says...I know I am who I am today because I knew you" How true is that statement! I have heard people say that every boy will remember his Scout master. (Mine was my dad so....) Others say that you never forget your football coach (I didn't play. I do remember my Jr High and my High School Band teachers). I am different for knowing certain people. Bishops, bosses and others have influnced me greatly. I even have an old boss that years ago influenced me more than any other person. He was a jerk and I so hated his style of management and how he treated people that I refused to be similar to him even one tiny bit.The people we have come in contact with during our journey to adoption have been some of the greatest people around. Faithful, willing and humble. The men I serve on the High Council with are very humbling to me. Most are recently past Bishops and I just love being in their midst.So if you know me...thank you for being part of what makes me...me>

0 comments: